Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Students who opt for Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) will get skills and information not only about Computer and Information Technology, but also about communication, organization and management.
- Source Code Development skills are developed in students by imparting practical knowledge ofProgramming Languages, Database Packages And Networking Concepts.
- Students also learn to work in a team collaboratively through development of projects in groups.
- BCA graduates have good job prospects as web designers, application developers and teachers,both in the Government and private Sector.
- After the successful completion of BCAcourse, students can easily get lucrative job opportunities in leading IT companies.
- Many of our students have excelled in various fields and are also pursuing higher education at National and International level in various prestigious Institutions and have also been placed in prestigious companies like IBM, Infosys and Wipro Companies, Schools, Indian railways and Banking sector.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- The graduate of any field can get admission into this course and can get basic knowledge of computers and can upgrade his skills in computers.
- PGDCA degree provides various career options in prestigious sectors as Web developer, Banking industry, Software developers etc.
- Pursuing an M.Sc. course primarily helps students enhance their knowledge with a strong focus on Software Development, Software Testing And Debugging, Artificial Intelligence And Algorithm Development Etc.
- Sc.(IT) degree provides various career options in prestigious sectors as Application Programmer, Software tester, Computer Information Specialist, Computer Support Specialist, Information Architect, Information Security Coordinator, Information Systems Manager, Information Technologist, Database Administrator and Educationist etc.